Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Have To Be Out Of My Mind!!

Going to College for English with an emphasis in Creative Writing!  I had a conversation with a 20 year old who says that it was harder then he thought.  I don't know whether to be terrified or take into account the poor thing was in his 20's with little life experience and I'm 52 and can't remember why I even get something out of the refrigerator!  Or was I putting it back?

I feel like I am signing up for the Marines again.  I have never seen so much paper work needed.  And I must be the only one at the college that wears reading glasses.  Oh no hubby has bifocals.  I feel better now.

So we have to return to the college again tomorrow.  I just keep trying to remember what Mark Twain said.  "I try not to let my education get in the way of my learning."


I decided that I am just going to suck in all the youthful aura so I become young.

No comments:

Post a Comment